Toggle Hooks designed and manufactured with extra strength to ensure long-lasting, high quality performance. These die fixings are also referred to as toggles, dogs or clips.
For use with 17 – 20mm depth Honeycomb Plates
There are two diffferent sized heights of hooks available, standard and low profile. These standard toggle hooks are suitable for use with 17mm – 20mm Honeycomb plate which is the most common sized honeycomb plates. See our Toggle Hook Size Guide for more information on what Toggles you require.
Premium Toggle Hooks
Why Choose Our Premium Toggle Hooks?
This model was designed for the demanding conditions of high speed, auto-platen (flatbed) machines, but will still fit all honeycomb plates.
- Improved body strength and heat resistance
- New precision engineered screw with crack protection
- Size 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4 hooks available
Original Toggle Hooks
Why Choose Our Original Toggle Hooks?
Original Toggle Hooks and Bunter Posts are designed for use on platen and cylinder machines.
- Heat treated for extra strength
- Excellent value for money
- Size 1, 2, 3 and 4 hooks available