Holographic dots patterned foil. Meets the hot foil stamping application requirements on most treated and untreated board and paper surfaces.
- Fine definition with easy release
- Universal adhesion properties on printed, unprinted and lacquered surfaces
- Suitable for fine and solid area stamping designs as well as embossed stamping
- Suitable for use on nearly all machine types in the graphic industry at high speed
- Good abrasion and scratch resistance
- Very high gloss
- Good heat resistance
- The foil contains no PVC, PVDC or chlorine
Profoil is pleased to be an authorised reseller of Kurz foils, who have long been renowned as one of the best foil manufacturers in the world. Their foils offer a premium quality finish however it’s important you have the right foil grade. From their range we can offer leather foils, pigment foils, gilt edge foils, textile foils, holographic foils and over-printable foils. As well as standard packaging/graphics foils like the MTC range. If there’s a particular foil grade you need then please contact us.
View all Profoil hot stamping foils.