Specifically designed for installation onto Heidelberg T – 10×15, GT/GTP – 13 x18, but with a suitable fixing position, should fit Minerva, Kluge, Crosland, Kolbus, Thompson, Adast Grafopress and other platen/clamshell presses. However, a Foil Expert system can also be bespoke modified for cylinder style presses – please click here for more information.
The platen version is designed for self installation and comes complete with a full installation instruction manual and a comprehensive operators.
Please note the following:
- If you only require a replacement foil pull unit, we can offer a solution without our standard built-in heater controller
- We can provide a solution with a double pull unit as most platen machines will allow a double unit installation
- Optional Holographic Registration System is available for lucrative foiling opportunities
- Standard heater plate in a full conversion will adopt the toggle hook fixing system, which is much faster and easier than the traditional bunter post style.
- If you consider this upgrade for a Heidelberg Tiegel 10×15″ platen, you may wish to consider our Foil Cutter and respooler to use foil rolls on 16mm cores.
It is recommended to purchase a Toggle Hook Accessories pack with your system.
|Maximum foil diameter||122mm @12 microns (Diameter 60mm)|
|Foil core size||Options for 25.4mm/1″ or 12mm/ 15/32″|
|Maximum foil roll width||330mm (T) / 455mm (GTP)|
|Number of foil rewinds||1 Full width|
|Number of foil programs||Up to 3|
|Number of pulls per program||Up to 99|
|Pull Resolution||0.1 mm high detail|
|Temperature range||0-200 degrees centigrade|
|Temperature sensors||inbuilt or probe use available|
|Die Height||Configurable for use of 6.35mm or 7mm|